✨The complete range of Olaplex is now available in salon✨
Olaplex can be used on all hair types and repairs the following 5 types of hair damage:
1. All chemical services including colouring, perms, relaxers and keratin treatments.
2. Thermal heat damage from electrical tools, e.g. hairdryers, straighteners and curlers.
3. Mechanical damage from brushing, pulling and styling hair.
4. Environmental damage from the sun and humidity, extreme weather and pollution.
5. Lifestyle or Physiological changes such as age, stress, medical treatment, medication, hormone changes.
Most people’s hair will be going through one or more of these types of hair damage.
The benefits of using Olaplex:
🌟 Adds Shine
🌟 PH Balanced
🌟 All Hair Types
🌟 Vegan & Cruelty Free
🌟 Gluten & Nut Free
🌟 Paraben & Phthalates Free
Thanks to a single molecule ingredient (Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate), it seeks out broken hair bonds that are caused by chemical, heat or mechanical damage, and repairs them.
Olaplex gives you healthier, stronger and shinier hair with long-lasting results.
Olapex Bond Multiplier/Perfector hair treatment
Olaplex Bond Multiplier/Perfector hair treatment is an upgrade service for hair colouring or can be used as a stand alone treatment during other services. It dramatically reduces hair breakage and helps your colour last longer.
The three-step process includes a patented ingredient that works on a molecular level, seeking out broken hair bonds and cross linking them back together 🙌
Olaplex is the only products of it’s kind and is free of silicones, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals.
✨Add olaplex into your colour service for just an additional 15% added onto the cost of your colour.
✨The stand alone Olaplex treatment, along side a non-colour service, is just an additional £21.
✨Olaplex is included in the cost of all bleaching services, to give the ultimate protect from bleach chemicals.